Friday, September 6, 2013

Happy birthday to the best mom ever!

My moms birthday was yesterday and so I want to post a little note to her.

"Thank you for being there every step of my journey so far. You have always encouraged me. Whether it was in school or sports or cooking. I have such found memories of cooking cookies when I was really young. Also of going to the pick your own farms and then making beets or jams. That instilled the passion that I have today or garden."
My mom is my best supporter. She loves when I go home or they come to visit and I make a nice meal for them. She loves to here about what's happening in my garden and asks about it every time we talk. I wish she live closer so I could share more of the garden with her.

Thanks Mom and happy birthday. Here's a pick of my hibiscus plant that we both love so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment